Saturday, April 12, 2014

readme.SpamPoem

quite a lot to update, how to start?

ok- readme.SpamPoem is done, it is more to explore the spam language/culture as well as the autoreply as the medium to distribute artwork. See here: http://www.siusoon.com/home/?p=1184

But I am now also working on writeme.SpamPoem. What I want to do is to develop a generative work that utilize the entire spam poem pool. Currently, it randomly pick up a poem record, and then interact with the mouse movement. I want to replace the mouse movement with network / packet data, such that it comes an autonomous piece but also interact with the environment.

I am exploring various options such as carnivore lib as well as wireshark. I tend to use carnivore as it integrates pretty good with processing. For wireshark, it offers much more data, however, it will increase the complexity of the data file.

I download the latest carnivore lib and it doesn't really work with processing 2.1. It seems i have to install a backward version in order to support 32 bit. Here is the result: https://github.com/RSG/Carnivore/issues/2


No comments:

Post a Comment